Protection of Personal Data
Protection of Personal Data
As hospitals within …………………. Hospitals, we give great importance to the security of your personal data. In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 ("Personal Data Law") and the "Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Ensuring Privacy", as a health institution, we will record and archive your personal information required to provide health services to you, and when it is necessary we will share your information with authorized third parties / institutions and process it in the ways specified in the Personal Data Law. Therefore, we inform you about our mutual rights and obligations and demand your explicit consent.
1. Processing of Your Personal Data and Data Supervisor
As hospitals within ……………………. hospitals, and as data supervisor, by recording your personal information as given in the following items, we inform you that we will process them in any case in our archives as stipulated in the Personal Data Law and subject to the conditions to provide you with health services.
- Your identity information (Name Surname, Turkish Republic Identity Number, passport number or temporary Turkish Republic Identity Number for non-Turkish citizens, Place and Date of Birth, Marital Status, Gender information and a copy of the Turkish Identity Card or Driving License that has been submitted)
- Your contact information (such as address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- Your bank account / Iban number, financial information regarding payment and invoicing
- Your health data including, but not limited to, your external institution Laboratory and imaging results, test results, examination data, check-up information, prescription information that you have provided in your file.
- Your image and sound recording of the closed circuit camera system in the general areas of the hospital,
- Your audio and video recording obtained if you use the video call service over remote access platforms,
- Your personal data, including audio and video, obtained in case of giving consent under the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works,
- If you have contacted our Call Center, your voice call recording,
- If you have used the parking lot and valet service, your vehicle plate information,
- Your IP address for suggestions, comments and survey responses that you share for the purpose of purchasing our services and for evaluation purposes, Your personal information, especially your browser information, including your browsing data obtained during use and your medical data transmitted with your consent via the mobile application.
2. Purpose and Legal Reason of Processing Your Personal Data
The following items are among the purposes of processing your personal data,
- Protection of public health, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
- Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Providing you with information about your appointment if you purchase the service,
- Planning and managing the internal functioning of the hospital,
- Analyzing to improve healthcare services,
- Providing financing and invoicing of health services,
- Verification of your identity, verification of your relationship with contracted institutions,
- Responding to your questions or complaints about our services,
- Medicine and medical device supply,
- Providing campaign participation information and campaign information by Marketing, Media and Communication, Call Center departments, Designing and communicating special content, tangible and intangible benefits on web and mobile channels.
Legal reasons for the processing of your personal data are as follows; Conditions clearly stipulated in the Private Hospitals Law No.2219 and the Health Services Basic Law No.3359, fulfillment of our legal obligations arising from the relevant secondary legislation such as the Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Private Hospitals Regulation, Health Implementation Communiqué, Patient Rights Regulation, and protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, health services and financing planning and management.
3. Transfer of Your Personal Data
For the purpose of public health and preventive medicine services and subject to the conditions in the Law on Protection of Personal Data, they can be shared with the followings;
- If requested by the competent authorities, including but not limited to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey, Provincial Health Directorates, Public Health Centers and other units affiliated to the Ministry of Health, or by persons assigned by the competent authorities or the "e-nabız" and similar with the relevant authorities and persons, if requested within the scope of the systems or within the scope of our notification and / or reporting obligation imposed on us,
- With our direct / indirect domestic / foreign shareholders, subsidiaries and / or affiliates, group companies
- With our business partners,
- With the legal representatives and third parties that we get consultancy and authorize, including the lawyers, consultants, auditors we work with,
- With domestic / foreign organizations and other third parties and their legal representatives that we contractually serve, cooperate with, to carry out our activities,
- If you use your private insurance with the Social Security Institution for patients with SGK citizenship, your institution will be invoiced with your insurance company and your institution,
- For the patients who are under the insurance of the Social Security Institution, data can be share with the Social Security Institution, for the paitent who use their private insurance then the data can be shared with the insurance company that they are under the insurance of, for the patients to whose companies the invoicing will be made, then the data can be shared with the patient’s company,
- With the relevant health institution when you need to be referred,
- With the legal representatives you have authorized,
4. Method of Collecting Personal Data
Depending on the nature of the service provided, your personal data is collected from our website, mobile applications, physical locations, switchboard, call center and similar channels in verbal, visual, written or electronic media for the purposes stated above.
5. Security Measures Taken Regarding Your Personal Data
Our Health Organization, which carries out data processing activities such as obtaining, saving, storing, preserving, changing, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of your personal data in the capacity of data controller, provides appropriate security for taking all technical and administrative measures to ensure its level with the purposes outlined below, and It takes these measures to the maximum extent;
a) To prevent your personal data from being processed illegally,
b) To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
c) To ensure the protection of personal data,
In addition, additional security measures, which are not limited to the followings, which were determined by the Personal Data Protection Board are taken in the processing of special quality data.
Our employees are trained on information security, patient privacy, protection of personal data, corporate policies and procedures on personal data security are written, personal data are destroyed when the purpose of use is no longer present, our systems containing personal data are routinely audited, contracts are made with the data processors from which services are received, up-to-date software is used, we have a security network organized against cyber attacks, access to systems containing personal data is limited, antivirus and anti-spam programs are used, information networks regarding security problems are constantly are monitored, tests are carried out to determine system weaknesses, there is a corporate reporting system about problems, in case of misuse of systems, evidence is collected and reported to the Personal Data Protection Authority and a criminal complaint is made to the Prosecutor's Office, protection measures have been taken against fire, flood and similar natural disasters that may occur in physical environments with personal data, and entrances / exits were taken under control by keeping these environments locked.
6.Your Rights as Data Processed Persons
By applying to our Health Organization within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Law; you can find out whether your personal data is being processed, request information if your personal data has been processed, find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used for this purpose, find out whether the personal data has been transferred, and if so, find out the third persons who the data have been transferred to, request its correction If personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, equest it to be deleted in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the legislation, request the correction and deletion of personal data to be sent to the third parties to whom the transfer is made, and in the case of which you suffer a damage due to the processing in violation of the Personal Data Law, you can request the compensation of the damage.