Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("KVKK"), any information that serves to make the identity of a real person specific or identifiable is within the scope of personal data. We would like to inform you about the purposes of processing your personal data at Turkeyana Clinic Sağlık Turizmi Ltd. Şti (Turkeyana), which are explained below, the legal reasons, the methods of collection, to whom and for what purposes it can be transferred, and the rights granted to you under the Personal Data Protection Law, depending on or independent of these.
- Methods of collecting personal data and Legal Reason
In this context, your personal and health data can be collected by (Turkeyana) or real or legal persons who process data on behalf of (Turkeyana), in writing or electronically, by the following methods;
- The membership form you fill out electronically or physically,
- Social networks that allow you to login to our websites during membership or login,
- Communication forms that you fill out on our websites or websites of third parties to contact us,
- Online shopping applications, cookies used to identify you, our mobile applications,
- All kinds of e-mails, requests, work orders, faxes and letters you have sent to our company with the various contracts you have signed with our company,
- Third party company (s) processing data on behalf of our company or supporting our company at any stage of the membership program process,
- Our customer service channels, including our employees, digital marketing and call center,
- Social media channels, Google etc. use of search engines,
- Membership agreements and other agreements, campaigns, applications, forms, offers,
- Our service network and related consultants and third parties.
All your personal data, other than your personal data required for the establishment or performance of the contract between you and Turkeyana, will be processed based on your explicit consent, if you give your express consent after reading this text. We would like to state that you have the right not to give explicit consent to the processing of your personal data other than your personal data required for the execution of the contract during the establishment of the contract with you or in the continuation of the contract, and we also would like to state that this express consent is not a prerequisite for establishing a contract with you or for you to purchase the products.
- Processing of personal data and processing purposes
We inform you that we can process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and the relevant legislation in any case, and with purposes such as for (Turkeyana) customers to benefit from the services of our brands, to determine and develop our commercial and marketing strategies, to inform you about our campaigns, to record your suggestions and complaints, providing services in line with your needs by getting to know you better, to lead the execution of our advertising and promotional activities, to be able to analyze and profiling for service activities, to create better service standards for you, determination and implementation of (Turkeyana) commercial and business strategies.
- Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties and Abroad
(Turkeyana), provided that adequate precautions are taken within the framework of the security and privacy principles specified in the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and the relevant legislation, will be able to share your personal data in the following ways; within the country provided that sufficient precautions are taken and abroad provided that necessary security measures are taken, and will be able to share your personal data, in order to carry out the activities of the company, to establish business relations between data owners and our customers and / or to conduct meetings for this purpose, to provide services, opportunities and offerings and to increase the service quality, with our group companies, business partners, business contacts, servers located in Turkey or abroad due to the information technologies we use, and companies that provide this server support, domestic / foreign individuals and institutions from whom we receive physical server and / or cloud service, Companies that process data on behalf of (Turkeyana), provide customer satisfaction measurement, profiling support, and support in areas where personal data need to be processed in the field of service, customers, suppliers, audit companies or public institutions or organizations authorized to request this data as required by a legal obligation, with which we have agreements and provide services, and other relevant authorities including but not limited to.
4. Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law ("Law")
(Turkeyana) will respond to the following requests of the concerned persons:
a) To Learn whether (Turkeyana) processes personal data about them and which personal data it processes,
b) To obtain information regarding the purposes of the processing activity,
c) To know the third parties to whom (Turkeyana) has transferred personal data domestically or abroad,
d) To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the Law,
f) In case of request for correction, deletion or destruction of personal data; to request the transactions made to be notified to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
g) To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
h) To make a copy of your personal data.
You can contact us about your comments and questions.
Turkeyana Clinic Health Tourism Ltd. Sti